Join us online on February 14th at 11am PT / 2pm ET for our next live virtual discussion, Immigrant & Refugee Rights in the Trump Era: Next Stage Advocacy Strategies.
Our expert panel will discuss strategies for protecting immigrant and refugee rights in the face of controversial executive actions and pending or potential legislation at the hands of President Donald Trump and the Republican-led U.S. Congress.
- Karin Wang, Vice President of Programs and Communications, Asian Americans Advancing Justice, Los Angeles, CA
- Emma Torres, Co-Founder and Executive Director, Campesinos sin Fronteras, Yuma, AZ
- Cristina Jiménez, Co-Founder and Executive Director, United We Dream, Washington, D.C.
- Lawrence Benito, CEO/Executive Director, Illinois Commission for Immigrant & Refugee Rights, Chicago, IL
- Marcia Olivo, Gender Justice Coordinator, Miami Workers Center, Miami, FL
Panel members will draw on their deep expertise to discuss the challenges at hand and share insights and inspiration for effective advocacy.
Panelists will also address questions from the virtual audience.
Join us as we come together to learn, share, and strengthen our work!